Jesus is up to somethin'
The last one was January 27th huh? I knew it'd been a while. There's no way I can actually catch you up. Summary:
It was the day after the 27th that half my friends left for a Healing School put on by Bethel. (Bethel's a church in CA.) Knowing that I *should* have gone, it was a distressing 4 days for me.
Sunday, the day after the school ended, we had more healings at church than I've ever seen in one day. It was nutso amazing. One of my friends had a too-short foot grow out to the length of the longer one. Hel-LO.
This is the same friend who purchased the entire Healing School on DVD. I'm currently borrowing it. I plowed through about 12 hours' worth last week, causing my note-taking hand to nearly fall off, and entirely forgetting to make dinner one night.
Being it that not feeding my husband is ridiculous, given that I COULD after all, I am more focused on the homemaking thing this week. I have half the school left to go.
Meanwhile, on Super Bowl Sunday, just as it was starting, I was given a Hebrew-Greek Study Bible. I started by looking at the definition of "meek," and was (forgive the cheesiness) very moved. I entirely missed the Super Bowl.
So now, on top of wanting to read my Bible as usual, and watch the DVDs, I also want to dig through this amazing new toy I have.
Ironically, I have atleast 6 other big things to tell you about. But given what I just said, see why I don't want to be on here long?
What I WILL make concession for: If any of you want to hear more about this idea that people are getting healed around here, I will tell you! Write or call. You already know my own story of God healing me. But he's up to somethin'. This is getting wild.
It was the day after the 27th that half my friends left for a Healing School put on by Bethel. (Bethel's a church in CA.) Knowing that I *should* have gone, it was a distressing 4 days for me.
Sunday, the day after the school ended, we had more healings at church than I've ever seen in one day. It was nutso amazing. One of my friends had a too-short foot grow out to the length of the longer one. Hel-LO.
This is the same friend who purchased the entire Healing School on DVD. I'm currently borrowing it. I plowed through about 12 hours' worth last week, causing my note-taking hand to nearly fall off, and entirely forgetting to make dinner one night.
Being it that not feeding my husband is ridiculous, given that I COULD after all, I am more focused on the homemaking thing this week. I have half the school left to go.
Meanwhile, on Super Bowl Sunday, just as it was starting, I was given a Hebrew-Greek Study Bible. I started by looking at the definition of "meek," and was (forgive the cheesiness) very moved. I entirely missed the Super Bowl.
So now, on top of wanting to read my Bible as usual, and watch the DVDs, I also want to dig through this amazing new toy I have.
Ironically, I have atleast 6 other big things to tell you about. But given what I just said, see why I don't want to be on here long?
What I WILL make concession for: If any of you want to hear more about this idea that people are getting healed around here, I will tell you! Write or call. You already know my own story of God healing me. But he's up to somethin'. This is getting wild.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home