... worth a thousand words.
We have a big wall calendar - about 2x2 foot sheets of paper that hang from the top.
Yesterday, I had my left arm full of teddy bear. So, writing something on July, I picked up the sheets of paper with my right hand, dropped them over the back of my head, wrote on the calendar, and to get out from under the paper, ducked and stepped straight back. Something grabbed my head. I turned and looked in the mirror.
And there I am, pen in my right hand, bear in my left arm, and the business card from the funeral home securely paper-clipped to the top of my head.
I 'bout fell over laughing. Nice visual. Story of my life - as modern art.
Yesterday, I had my left arm full of teddy bear. So, writing something on July, I picked up the sheets of paper with my right hand, dropped them over the back of my head, wrote on the calendar, and to get out from under the paper, ducked and stepped straight back. Something grabbed my head. I turned and looked in the mirror.
And there I am, pen in my right hand, bear in my left arm, and the business card from the funeral home securely paper-clipped to the top of my head.
I 'bout fell over laughing. Nice visual. Story of my life - as modern art.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home