The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lyme Doc, Bracelet

I'm wanting to tell you about California, T, and what's going on now - all at once. Don't have time. D'll be home any moment.

California was awesome. No wait, God was awesome, technically.

I'm missing T today.

And since D just called, we're moving on!

My Lyme doc moved to another practice, right down the road from the last one. We're going to go to him once more, the first Thursday in June. While there, we'll see if he can hook us up with someone closer.

You see, my first Lyme doc, whose practice the current one took over, was a Lyme expert - a thing few and far between. My current doc studied his work. I want to find another expert because...

We are 95% sure, that after 6+ months without one, I'm having a relapse.

God saved my life last time. I'm sure he can again if he chooses. But I really don't want to spend months having to ask him to. Know what I mean?

Miracles are fun. But it's not fun to need one. I'm scared.

And I gotta go. D's office is 3 blocks away.

Editing to add: David just walked in the door with my monstrous bracelet, now on my wrist.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 AM , Blogger James & Andrea said...

    Yikes. I'm so sorry thast you're suspecting relapse. I'll be praying. Keep us posted. I'd still love to see a picture of the bracelet. And I'd love a birth announcement. I hope you're okay. I'm hanging on for the ride here. I think I complicate life on purpose. Clara comes first, though.

    God bless.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home