Post-CA & One God-Story

Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiaaahhh!
I just felt like saying that.
Our trip to CA was awesome. Seperate-post-worthy. The picture is from our drive to the Redwoods.
In other news, the Christmas tree has been moved to the bedroom. Yeah, ok, so we finally HAD to move it since it was in front of the air conditioner. But I REALLY have a thing for Christmas trees.
Stop laughing! I DO!
I planted 40 hot pepper seeds yesterday. Five unidentifiable varieties. 10 days to adorable little sprouties.
Since the trip, I've gotten all 6 fish containers cleaned - even the 10 gallon, more algae than fish tank.
D put my bracelet in the mail today. It'll be back, with a 3rd strand and 2 extra charms, in less than 2 weeks.
I've got CA pics up on Facebook.
We've got baby announcement cards narrowed down and will pick and order soon. We haven't yet made a list of who to send them to. So go ahead and tell me if you want one - just to make sure.
I called today to make a Lyme appointment in MI. The doctor moved to a different practice. Something more about that is likely to hit the blog soon. Not sure what to think. Could turn out to be good.
This weekend we have a conference at church having to do with writing a personal mission statement. I'm looking forward to it. Seems like good timing for me to be thinking about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One quick CA story, chosen for its good visual:
One afternoon at the conference, listening to one of the guys speaking, I was taking notes and thought I saw a sparkle on my thumb. I twisted my hand around a little, and when I found it again, put the pen down and held both hands palm-up. No sparkles. Then one. So I kept looking, and watched for half an hour as both hands got about 15.
Loving this, I prayed in my head, "What about blue, pink, and green?"
Not having touched a thing (D's so helpful), we were in the car an hour after this started. All the sparkles were distinctly gold, but I watched as 2, one at a time, became dark blue.
Two pink came during the next speaker.
Still waiting on green. Not that I'm gonna be picky here! Is that not just so tight? God's fun.

1 Comments:
At 8:52 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I'm glad to see you back and blogging! Hope things are going well for you and D. We love you a bunch! Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home