Getting over it.
I haven't been on here much lately. I have things to write about for sure, but I haven't felt comfortable writing them.
See, I've often told stories on here of what God's doing in my life. I think it started with the sparkle stories. Eventually it was God speaking to me, and people being healed. Telling God-stories has been the funnest thing I've done with the blog.
But then the grumping came. "No WAY...that's so cool" is easy to handle. "No way...you have issues" is harder. I caved - for good or ill I'm still not sure - and stopped writing. (Talking on the other hand...)
But HOW do you not tell people about it when God's doing stuff like this?!
So for months I've debated: Do I blog for the fun of telling what's possible to the that's-so-cool-types, and deal with the you-have-issues-types? Or do I write emails to the that's-so-cool-types and not deal with the you-have-issues-types? Or...
Do I just admit that I myself was the you-have-issues-type, that I needed desperately for the that's-so-cool-types to keep talking, and ... get over it?
More and more, I'm leaning toward admitting and getting over.
So I'll start blogging more. It's still on my Thursday routine. Allow my return to be gradual - gotta remember how to work it in again.
See, I've often told stories on here of what God's doing in my life. I think it started with the sparkle stories. Eventually it was God speaking to me, and people being healed. Telling God-stories has been the funnest thing I've done with the blog.
But then the grumping came. "No WAY...that's so cool" is easy to handle. "No way...you have issues" is harder. I caved - for good or ill I'm still not sure - and stopped writing. (Talking on the other hand...)
But HOW do you not tell people about it when God's doing stuff like this?!
So for months I've debated: Do I blog for the fun of telling what's possible to the that's-so-cool-types, and deal with the you-have-issues-types? Or do I write emails to the that's-so-cool-types and not deal with the you-have-issues-types? Or...
Do I just admit that I myself was the you-have-issues-type, that I needed desperately for the that's-so-cool-types to keep talking, and ... get over it?
More and more, I'm leaning toward admitting and getting over.
So I'll start blogging more. It's still on my Thursday routine. Allow my return to be gradual - gotta remember how to work it in again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home