Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, girl! Oh, girl!

D and I are sponsoring 4 kids now! I got on World Vision today, spent a lot of time hunting through the site, and here's what happened:
Ever is 8 and lives in Honduras. He has a sister as well as D's birthday.
Luis is 10 and lives near Mexico City. He has a brother.
Thilini is turning 6 on May 9 and lives in Sri Lanka. She has a father and brother.
Yande is 4 and lives in Senegal. She has 4 brothers and 4 sisters (cool). And her birthday's on mine. Yande is the only one not in good health, and as the littlest, I may find myself playing favorites. :)
Looks like I have a birthday card to send tomorrow too - IF I can figure out how to do so. I may need to wait until we get their pictures in the mail. I've already seen them online, but can't copy them. I attempted sending those pictures online to our 4 parents and Lisa - there were only 3 slots availiable for email addresses, so nobody feel offended.
When we get these pictures, we'll also get info on how to do the penpal thing with 'em.
I also am wanting to figure out if I can re-connect with Adonech, who my grandparents sponsored when I was a kid upon my puppy-dog-eyes request.
We're hoping for a couple more. We still have some questions about the budget to get answered. We're workin' on it.
Ever is 8 and lives in Honduras. He has a sister as well as D's birthday.
Luis is 10 and lives near Mexico City. He has a brother.
Thilini is turning 6 on May 9 and lives in Sri Lanka. She has a father and brother.
Yande is 4 and lives in Senegal. She has 4 brothers and 4 sisters (cool). And her birthday's on mine. Yande is the only one not in good health, and as the littlest, I may find myself playing favorites. :)
Looks like I have a birthday card to send tomorrow too - IF I can figure out how to do so. I may need to wait until we get their pictures in the mail. I've already seen them online, but can't copy them. I attempted sending those pictures online to our 4 parents and Lisa - there were only 3 slots availiable for email addresses, so nobody feel offended.
When we get these pictures, we'll also get info on how to do the penpal thing with 'em.
I also am wanting to figure out if I can re-connect with Adonech, who my grandparents sponsored when I was a kid upon my puppy-dog-eyes request.
We're hoping for a couple more. We still have some questions about the budget to get answered. We're workin' on it.
Labels: Learn about H

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home