The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Super-Baby's with E

sent from Vineyard (our church)

Since the last time I blogged (the events of less than one month):

  • Thurs, Jan. 24 - While at ER, found out Super-Baby had died. He was measuring 6+ weeks. I'd been pregnant 12+ weeks.
  • Mon, Jan. 28 - Labor and miscarriage while at friend's house. Ambulance ride to ER. Night in hospital.
  • Tues, Jan. 29 - D&C. Two more nights in hospital.
  • Thurs, Jan. 31 - Home from hospital.
  • Mon, Feb. 4 - D and I held Super-Baby's body for the first and last time.
  • Feb. 7-14 - Lyme relapse. Worst one yet.
  • Thurs-Sun, Feb. 7-9 - Three nights in a hotel. Named Super-Baby. Got talking seriously about adoption.
  • Tues, Feb. 12 - Midwife follow-up. I'm fine.
  • Fri, Feb. 15 - Took J's body to funeral home for cremation and chose an urn. First visit to counselor. Got major huge prayer cover this night. Physically, noticeably less-bad this day.
  • NOW. Sat, Feb. 16 - Trying to get me into a 2-week all-day counseling program. Should be able to pick up Super-Baby's ashes next weekend. Getting second strand added to my "E bracelet." Many doc visits and an MRI scheduled (all Lyme related).
  • Detail: Add 1-3 times daily me going into shock and/or anxiety attacks from Jan. 24 - about Feb. 4. Currently down to a few times a week. Been very out of my head through this time period, and still feeling out of touch with reality most of the day. I do seem to be able to type/write with some clarity.

Super-Baby is now J Z. He'll go by J.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Campbell Family said...

    This hardly seems the right place to leave condolences, but I just want you to know how sorry we are for this loss. May the comfort of God surround you as you walk this road. -- Laura

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holly,
    You are in my prayers! I am so very sorry you have suffered the loss of another child! May the love and peace of God enfold you at this time. You are in my prayers!


    Kari

     
  • At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We love you Holly and pray for your healing.

    Shannon, Wanda and James

     
  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger sillentexas said...

    Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and praying for you and your loss! Email or call me sometime.

     
  • At 10:43 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    Oh, Holly and David, I was so sad when Cynthia told me about your update. Ya'll are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!
    Angela

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home