The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Do you believe it?

I realize I didn't post last week. The following will help explain why. I wrote the following on Monday, May 26, regarding the previous weekend. (I'm tossing in a few explanations here and there.)

Setting the Stage

My journal entry from late 2006: “I don't know what, but big things are happening. Things are changing in me... I felt a great power or force rising in me and didn't know what it was.”

(Ivan and his wife are well-known for being prophetic.)
May 2007 (with Ivan): “God's gonna really be rising up gifts and anointings over you [two]...I also see a real gift of signs and wonders...Anointing is gonna go beyond what you've known.”

There is MUCH more. These are bare-bones basics so you can more easily see GOD ALMIGHTY in what you're about to read. I want you, whoever you may be, to see the Astounding One who is my God.

Familiarity

It all started Friday night. D and I went to hear Kim Clement – not even knowing if this was gonna be a music thing or a teaching or what. And then before even seeing him, I hear he's a Prophet – like with a capital “P.” I didn't know there was such a thing and I instantly went into “oh, crud” mode. “God, either he's a prophet or he's a false prophet and I gotta know which. I know I've prophesied before. If he's for real, let me recognize it.”

Eventually, Kim's there and about the second time he spoke from God, I recognized it. This way that I've never heard anyone besides myself speak, he was doing! My spirit just came alive! The familiarity was wonderful – besides getting to hear what was said.

Some of the things he prophesied that night were things that had been prophesied over me just in the last week! In the car on the way home at 1 AM, D and I knew we'd have to come back Saturday.

(This was the Saturday I posted that we'd found an apartment. Busy day.)

Gold Sparkles

Saturday afternoon we went to hear the intercession team, Billie and Al Deck. As Billie spoke, sparkles showed up on D's palms and fingers. Then, (after a minute of pouting and getting right with God about it...), they showed up on mine! Gold dust! And beige oil.

Eventually, I had to wash it off. But twice later in the day, as I was telling women I'd just met about it, it'd come back! I was told to give away what I got, so I kept rubbing it off on the hands of unsuspecting people. It came back again that night when we were listening to Kim again.

There was gold, silver, blue, and red. And I saw clearly that a blue one was in the shape of a diamond. So cool!

Through a lot of the weekend, and even now as I type, God can be felt. Like the air is thick and warm with a presence. You gotta get some of this, people!

Sunday morning, we were there to hear Billie speak again. Front and center. Six feet away at the most.

Billie started out with a few sparkles (gold flecks) on her, but had a decent coating by the end. And as if that's not cool enough, it was clear that she spoke from God. I don't know how to describe it. The Word of God is sharper than any double-edged sword, and that's the kind of speaking we heard. (Interactive is a good word - like what's spoken is in response to the thoughts you're currently having.)

Visions

I've had numerous visions (I think that's what it's called) throughout the weekend. I've had them before, but they've been thick these last few days. There's been a lot of, “You saw that too?!”

Much of it, I don't want to share yet. But here's one: Sunday morning, I saw myself standing alone on open land, facing the East as the sun came up. I reached out with my right hand, as if to grab it, and swung my arm up and over to the West, ripping the light across the sky as I did. It lit up the earth. Then I immediately spread both arms and bent far forward. The light suddenly came forth from the earth itself, turning the planet into an orb of white light.

Just after this, someone stood up to tell the room of a vision he'd just had about us being a bright light that would shine over Chicago, even from the top of Sears Tower. Cool!

Re-cap

Recognizing prophecy because I've had it in myself so much. Having visions. Physically feeling God's presence in the air. Gold dust and oil manifesting on my hands and my husband's hands. Someone who doesn't know me prophesying the same things that others have been prophesying over me for months. (I'm leaving out the story behind that last sentence for now.) Seeing God borrow the mouths of humans to speak directly to his people.

MY eyes have seen! MY ears have heard! MY mouth declares the GLORY of the LIVING and ACTIVE GOD!

You gotta get you some o' this!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home