The Lockenessmonsters

'Cause I don't like mass emails.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Major Brain Cells, Reporting for duty!"

While I'm thinking about it...

A friend said recently that there's no evidence within our God stories that I'm thinking critically about what I see, or questioning things. I totally didn't realize I worded things like that.

So, for clarification, only about 1/4 of what I see gets put here. It's the 1/4 of what I see that I feel certain really IS God. Another 1/4 is stuff I "put on the table" and interrogate for a while. And 1/2 of what I see just gets filed in the back of my head for later.

Tiny example: I'd be seeing those sparkles on other people for 3+ months before I mentioned them here. They had to show up on us for me to believe it.

Let's face it, the part of me that's scientific and calculated doesn't get displayed here. How would you know I have such a side? (Yes yes. Make your silly jokes.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home